A visit from the high school car club, and a radio show tomorrow

I've got a new story over on the Robison Service blog about the tenth graders from the Amherst High Car Club. Check it out at http://robisonservice.blogspot.com

These kids are from the same high school I dropped out of, some years back.

I hope you'll join me tomorrow at 1:00PM Eastern Time with Tricia Kenney on Blog Talk Radio at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/embraceautismnow Call in with your questions or comments - the number is 646-716-9663

You can also send comments of questions online, by following me @johnrobison on Twitter.

Woof!

Comments

Eric said…
So sorry I missed the radio show, would have loved to hear you speak. However, I did see the blog about the car club, and was so thrilled that you were able to share the love of cars with a new generation. Although my collection is a little smaller ('71 Skylark convertible found in a Whatley barn)I love taking it to the local meets and seeing the light shine in the eyes of a young person just getting interested in the hobby. Plus, with my Aspergers, being able to vent technical knowledge with like individuals is an absolute joy. I only wish it hadn't taken so long to realize it (Greenfield High class of '74), but now I embrace life with the knowledge of what it has given me. And thank you so much for doing what I'm doing down here, keeping the car hobby alive for the next generation.

Popular Posts